Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Alan Hannah Mia Mia Collection Wedding Dress - Bow & Train Detail - Ivory +

Alan Hannah Wedding Dress - Mia Mia Collection - Lucy Dress - Worn Once!! Couture collection by Alan Hannah - The Dress is Ivory colour Its a very simple but stunning dress, it has button detail running down the back of the dress. It has a large train and a loop in which the train can be hooked up in. The large bow is stunning and the two ends drape down the dress. The dress is made of a very light weight fabric. I am between a size 10-12 and fits me. If you are a smaller size you could have it taken in to fit your size and shape. I have uploaded pictures of my wedding day so that you can see my size and see how it fits me. I also have ivory court heels which go perfectly with dress which are a size 6 which can also be purchased for 25.00 Message me for details. Original price was RRP - 1300.00. The dress will come with its original dress bag to keep it protected. The dress also has two detachable slim straps. The dress needs dry cleaning and creases steaming out for an extra 95.00 i will get it dry cleaned for you. This dress is for local pick up from the Milton Keynes - Buckinghamshire area. From a smoke free home. Any questions please message me. Tula xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular