Wednesday, May 30, 2012

£1500 Gift Card for use in Ernest Jones, H Samuel, Leslie Davis, 18 months validation !

Hello I have for sale a Signet gift card with the value of 1500 on it. This was sent to me through my insurance company as i lost a piece of my jelwerry, however i have found a replacement but from a local independent shop. This card can be used in H. Samuel, Ernest Jones or Leslie Davis (Birmingham being the closest branch). It has a validation on it until 20th Nov 2013 and can be used as part payment, whole payment to a item or can be used to purchase several different pieces. No change will be given in cash as any value will stay on the card, as any voucher does for any shop. I am wanting a quick sale hence the saving of 500 on this card. 1100 is my price and i wont accept any less so please dont ask. I live in Beeston and would want to exchange the card in person for cash. Any questions please contact me through email or by phone call, i work long hours so plesae leave a message and i will get back to you asap. Thanks L

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular