Wednesday, May 23, 2012

18ct white gold third carat diamond solitaire ring mint condition from Ernest Jones size L RRP £1199 !

This ring was bought late last year from Ernst Jones on Princes street in Edinburgh and is in mint condition as it was only worn once to try it on and once after that. You can also take advantage of Ernst Jones free re coating, inspection and cleaning service annually. I took it in to be recoated and cleaned yesterday but the woman in the shop told me that it is in mint condition and it does not need it yet, the ring has been very well taken care of. It costs £1199 on their website (see product code 5974526) and I am asking for £999 although I will consider offers. I will not consider any silly offers because I am in no rush to sell the ring and I am not just in need of quick cash. I will accept cash, bank transfer or PayPal as long as the buyer takes care of the fees. I can also post the ring anywhere in the UK as long as long as you have a confirmed address on PayPal and pay P&P which should be £30 including next day delivery, insurance, tracking and delivery conformation. Any question feel free to ask, Thanks Here are some details from the Ernst Jones website... This is a stunning 18ct white gold third carat diamond solitaire ring. Simply elegant, you will steal her heart forever with this delightful ring. Simply elegant Birthstone: April Diamond: 1/3 carat Material: 18ct White Gold Stone setting: Claw Stone shape: Brilliant (Round) Stone style: Solitaire Stone type: Diamond Height: 0.5 cm Width: 0.2 cm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular