Saturday, July 28, 2012

Maisie Beau Swarovski White Lily Collection Bead Bracelets PLUS more! 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 14mm .

Welcome to Maisie Beau!! If you see something you would like to buy then please contact me via my facebook page which is www.facebook.com/MaisieBeau where you can purchase ANY items you see on my list through paypal or bank transfer or if local can collect (choice is entirely yours!) Please check out my other items which include Swarovski matching Earrings, Anklets & Necklaces. Please view the facebook page for all other colours/styles SO MANY to choose from. Thank you for taking the time to look at my things. Look forward to meeting/talking with you all & making you lots of girly sparkly bits (and some for you men!!) If you have any queries feel free to contact me by email.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular