Friday, July 6, 2012

Tiempo elite 12 sale +

100% AUTHENTIC WHITE STRIPED GUCCI BELT
UK BUYERS ONLY PLEASE 100% AUTHENTIC WHITE GUCCI BELT YOU CAN MAKE ME A SLIGHTLY LOWER OFFER AND SEE IF I ACCEPT IT LOOKING FOR A QUICK BUYER YOU CAN ALSO TEXT ME ON 07950679790 COMES IN 100% AUTHENTIC ORIGINAL BOX WITH DUSTBAG I am selling a beautiful authentic white Gucci with the signature web green and red striped running across it. The outside of the belt is in PERFECT condition no tears no nothing. The belt is a serious eye catcher and helps bring outfits together. The ONLY FLAW this gorgeous belt has is denim marks on the INSIDE (due to rubbing against jeans) because of Gucci’s cowhide/suede inside. I GUARANTEE YOU THE BELT IS 1000000000% AUTHENTIC I accept PAYPAL OR COLLECTION ONLY and I will post the item to you within 48hours of payment cleared (bank holidays may take longer) and the bag should reach within 2/3 days after shipped :) Any questions feel free to message me...THANK YOU!!! I don’t accept refunds..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular