Thursday, September 13, 2012

NEW! Oakley Sunglasses for sale.. BARGAIN!!! *

THEIR PRICE NOW IS 125, I bought the sunglasses from oakley store in Covent garden in London on 28/7, I wore them only once. I want to sell them cause I want to buy different style sunglasses. http://uk.oakley.com/products/6626/24781 They come with 1 year warranty SHAUN WHITE SIGNATURE SERIES HOLBROOK™ SKU# OO9102-08 Color: Polished Black/24K Iridium Lens: *Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature *Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards *UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm *Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating *Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses Frame: *Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material *Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment *Metal bolt accents in front frame *Metal icon accents Text me, phone me or email me: 07591457058 andreasmyrianthis@@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular